Saturday, September 21, 2013

Quick Update

Yo, how's y'all?

I'm just here trying to write something, trying to keep this blog alive, but the more I think about it.. The more I realize that I'm actually more productive when I'm busy, when my schedule is crowded by events. See, now that I enter my second month in college, I have loads of works and tasks I'm supposed to do instead of writing a blog post; I need to make books filled with college kids my year's data and pictures. I have physics and chemistry homework, I need to catch up with my limit sub-chapter in math, I need to go to campus tomorrow at 8.45AM (now's 10.54PM and tomorrow's freaking SUNDAY) for an organization meeting, I still need to buy books from a shop quite far from where I stay now, and the list continues...

but frankly, as much as I have to do things, being opposed by what I'm used to (doing nothing, exactly), I don't feel burdened. Well, sure there's quite some feel of it (I even grow more acne god-dang-it), but I still feel the fun, the excitement.

Why? I can't thoroughly explain the excitement (you don't explain excitement, you feel it, m8), but get this, one task required me to write my address in bandung, and when my pen stopped for a moment before I got to write "Bandung" in the said section, (this sounds so cliche I'm aware) I feel like my whole life, my previous life, my high school life, my hometown life, just flashed before my eyes.

I feel pride.

I'm away from home now. I'm officially a college student. Nobody tells me what to do, but at the same time, I feel obliged to do my best for everyone. For me. For my parents. For the sake of God. For my friends who had always supported me. For my teachers. For the people who appeared in my life of course particularly sent to teach me life lessons. For those who haven't appeared in my life just yet.

For everyone.

Untuk Tuhan, Bangsa, dan Almamater.

I'm a Ganesha student now. I'm an Atharwahija and I'm proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment