Saturday, December 11, 2010

Worse Weekend Than Being Quarantined

Whassssssssssupppppppp worrlddddd....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah, that's not a nice intro. I failed once again.

Today's weekend, as even every desperate protozoa knows.... but truth spoken, it's not a good one for me. Weekend is supposed to be the time we students or non-students have fun or at least kicking back and enjoying the days, right? Who disagrees with me please raise your salary (?).

Anywayy, I'm having a slightly bad mood because of the overloaded homework the teachers gave to my class, and they don't even give a damn that until the next Wednesday the whole school is having final-term exam. I think teachers are just
KINDA lazy to give us tasks on the early days before this exam period catches up, and WE have to pay for them. If not, it's a fail for all of us.

The tasks I'm talking about is the real deal. By 'real deal' I mean not that they're important but it's one hell of job for something not really important. They require handy skills and teamwork, which is not the stuff we can do in a rush like this -- studying for exam as well as doing handicrafts. Wanna know what they are???

I don't seriously think any of normal people wants, so I'll just shorten this up. Maybe my wandering classmate found this blog and saw this post and then squeal in their mind "Oh darn! I totally forgot about
this homework!"
First homework to be announced was a subject to Cultural Study. We were grouped into six people at each group and what we need to do is performing the
Cha-Cha dance on next Saturday. This task is actually pretty considering, because we got a month and two weeks to rehearse the basics and developing dancing styles.... but my lazy group haven't even practiced the basic steps yet. -______-

Next work I haven't done is... Geography articles!!! I need to search for earthquake-prone areas on earth, and it would be a piece of cake because know what? My country could be considered as one of the most earthquake-prone area (if it is spelled right). I supposed to collect it last week but I haven't printed all the articles yet and the necessary device is unfortunately broken. Hell yeah.

Another one to add the list? I'll give ya two: handicraft work and robot-programming task. The handicraft task was given after the teacher came back from a town in Java and bought some ethnical handicrafts, and then we have to make their copy by ourselves. This usually is a team job, but now she wants us to do one for each person... and the deadline is Monday.

About the robot-programming task, it could be the most annoying one ever. The teacher gave us that task last Saturday, and today is the last day we could collect it. Guess what? Nobody had done it yet. I've worked about it with my group (yes, it's group work) but apparently due to lack of time, we only managed to do the programming. The teacher wants us to make a presentation and paperwork and video-recording out of it... so
only the program wouldn't work. -____-

That's my annoying sharing for the day. I'm sure it's not a pleasant stuff to be written in a blog or to be seen by people, but I just can't help it. My weekend's a mess!

Despite mine, I want everyone else to have a nice weekend! :) Happy weekend, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment